Steel roller rings, steel insulators and pipe support:
- facilitate pipe Installation by reducing friction between the carrier pipe and the casing.
- provide support for the carrier pipe.
- act as spacers between pipe and casing pipes can thus be placed in concentric or eccentric positions.
- ensure electrical isolation of both pipes, since the skid material can be made out of plastic.
Strong steel constructions are preferred over plastic insulators in the following cases:
- High medium temperatures.
- High pressure in large pipe diameters (load-bearing capacity!).
- Wide or narrow difference in diameter between casing and carrier pipe.
- Long distances.
- Rough casing pipe surfaces.
Each ring consists of two semi-circular halves which are clamped together by hexagonal bolts and nuts. The ring halves are manufactured individually.